Thursday, September 25, 2008

You've Been Very Quiet

I told Laura that I wanted to stop eating loads of sugar for health reasons. She told me "ya you're going straight to diabetes in a handbasket".

While babysitting, I was telling Katie I didnt want to watch the Chippetes for the third time. Katie then goes to Laura and says, "Laura, what do you want to watch, you've been very quiet".

An unwanted male visitor was making conversation with Laura. After he was gone she told me she hoped her breath scared him off.

I was trying to give laura ideas about jobs where she could sit and do her homework and be paid like Dippin Dots. I told her it was perfect because it's the ice cream of the future, but the future hasn't arrived yet.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I found it. Yesssssss.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.