Tuesday, September 9, 2008

you are going to have weird kids

-I asked Becky what the appeal of the Patagonia store is. She said the name.

-I was watching pussycat doll search because i love the comments they make about representing strong women. Laura came in while they were writing down lyrics and asked if they were taking an intelligence test.

-Becky was talking incessantly about her playlists on her ipod. She told me she didnt like the nature noises playlist because it makes her have "to pee".

-Laura was staring at a homeless man outside the car window. I asked her if she was thinking about giving him food. She said no she was thinking about taking a picture of him and that "he looks well off".

-my mom was looking at pictures of laura and my road trip. she stated i am going to have weird kids.

-at lunch no one in my family wanted to volunteer to take the leftover food home. a competition ensued over who was going to get home later.

-i was driving and trying to roll down my window to let the mosquito out. I was veering. laura asked me if i was trying to kill the mosquito by crashing into a concrete wall.

-i dressed up reluctantly as a doctor for halloween. at work a man asked if i was a doctor and where i worked. he was serious.

-i asked what neighbor megan didn't like. i then preceeded to throw my half eaten biscuit on their lawn. she then said if she knew i was going to throw a biscuit on their lawn she would have lied.

-isaiah asked me how my day went. i told him i didn't have to use my rape whistle, which is always a positive sign.

No comments: