Tuesday, September 9, 2008

tacky 'r' us

-My mom and I were watching Oprah and the show was about finding the right jeans for your body. ...my mom then went on to say I should pay attention to the part for people with no rear end.

-While in the Phoenix airport a public service announcement came on for sexual abuse. In the background was Cyndi Lauper's "Girl's Just want to Have Fun".

-While taking a walk with Laura I asked her why she was behind me. She came and pushed me in the back and then asked me why i was on the ground.

-I went to go kick a USC chair and Elizabeth stated she hated SC too. I asked her what her favorites schools were and she said UCLA and Culinary Arts.

-I texted Jordan for notes in sport psych and he texted back "i guess" i texted back "thanks for being a martyr"

-Nina stepped on a snake while we were hiking and asked me if it bit her.

-jordan found twenty dollars on the street and asked people around him if it was their's then he said hed give it to me because i was a good cause.

-Laura asked for my camera, in which I replied $243 including tax, she then went on to laugh hysterically with one eye shut until I figured it out.

-My sister and I were talking to Debbie about moving out of state. She said she wouldn't move until her mom dies or goes to heaven. I wonder which one will come first.

-Scientists just figured out how to make beans so they don't cause gas. I now have no hope left for the priorities of our country.

-My sister since the beginning of cell phone use has the belief that her antenna on her phone is what gets her reception. She uses it like a tracking system.

-I spent the whole day with my "neice" Kaylie and she kept calling me Megan or Esther explaining to me it was my "tic tac name".

isaiah and i went to taco treat and i bought burritos. i asked him since i'm feeding him and hes hungry does that mean i'm storing up my treasures in heaven. he laughed so im guessing the answer would be a no.

megan says it must be hard for me in my family since im surrounded by hitler's dream children.
i am a cnn freak. yesterday i checked the headlines and it said "sex education delays sex with teenagers" the next day the headline read "sex education may not delay sex with teenagers".

megan was telling me about how someone asked to rent out their backroom but her mom said no. i told her to be thankful since my mom would of sold any room in our house with me in it.

-i was showing nina a skirt online that i liked. she asked if it was from tacky 'r' us

-nina was trying to memorize my phone number she told me shed remember it by people at the age of forty six get moles and people at the age of forty one are still good looking. So i'm not expecting a phone call.

-i was talking to kurt at work and i was explaining what i do. he asked why my job is so easy. i told him i work for free because i miss it when i left RHLA.

-after kurt was done telling me his mosh pit story i told him he was a good story teller. he agreed with me and his reason was because his stories come from his heart.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Oh, Cyndi!!! Soo freakin' perfect.