Tuesday, September 9, 2008

you're having hallucinations

-I was in the car and telling Laura I had just got 10,000 miles on my car. She told me to shut up because she had 1,000 and 10,000. We think she meant 110,000, but who knows with her.

-At the Pasadena Flea Market I spotted two celebritys. When I got around to the third person i recognized Laura said I was having hallucinations.

-Courtney and I were in line at JC Penney's, it was a long line so Courtney decided to teach me the dance to Sean Paul's Temperature. I guess I did well, she invited me to her African Dance class.

-My friends decided to rent a movie. I was trying to persuade them to get Squid and the Whale. After enduring two tortuous hours of Casanova Nina declared shed of rather seen Squid and the Hernia.

-I was wearing motorcycle boots with a dress. My mom said to change because I looked confused.

No comments: