Tuesday, September 9, 2008

take your coworker home!

-Nina was saying how she missed me and that when she pictured my face in class she cried. I told her that was romantic.

-We were at Wendy's and Laura asked Allison is she had water at her house. Allison told her they were fresh out.

-As were in the carpool lane driving by the heavy traffic Kurt expressed his joy in rolling down the window and yelling "Get a friend! Take your coworker home!".

-It was really cold at Allison's house when we were sleeping and Laura got up to get a blanket. When i confronted her the next morning why she didn't share it she told me she was in survival mode.

-Laura and I had a jinx and Kurt said "you are like sisters or somethin".

-i told laura i thought i dropped a dog today. She asked why i was so unsure. Did the dog levitate?

-At the UCLA rally/bonfire Danny joked that confetti would come out of the bonfire. I joked that the weather wouldn't permit the fire and they'd cancel it. Both came true. I decided never to joke about these things again.

-Every year my mom breaks out the Christmas decorations and then exclaims we shouldn't put all the decorations up. Then Laura helps and then she proclaims how muchs she loves Christmas.
-I told Mike I wasn't planning on getting Isaiah anything for Christmas, he told me to take him to medevil times.

-I was babysitting and a little boy asked his sister "Do you know that I have God's light in me?". He then proceeded to slap her with a belt and choke her.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Just so you know... everything Mike says that is slightly brilliant orignated from me. For Christmas one year I just wanted my parents to pay for Mike and I to go to Medieval Times. But then I asked for grocery money at the last minute. Man... I still really wanna go though.

The "take your co-worker home" is hysterical.